Benefits of becoming a BIA member:
- Invitation for elected representative to AGM/EGM meetings
- Information and updates about new developments in the insurance sector (BIA newsletter/ad-hoc updates)
- Representation and promotion of interests of the insurance industry
- Access to information of insurance events/conferences happening around the gulf and region together with preferred participation for member companies
- Continued education through workshops, conferences and/or debate sessions
- PR for your company, supporting the industry in Bahrain and the industry interests
- Invitation to attend receptions and opening ceremonies of all industry related events.
- Access to all BIA’s specialized sub-committees to raise and discuss relevant market issues.
- Priority circulation and access to CBB and relevant market reports and circulars.
- Access to BIA’s office for any related assistance or query.
- Priority circulation of all related circulars, news bulletins, etc from above bodies.
- Invitation to periodic market meetings/presentations on relevant market issues and developments.
- Invitation to the Annual Financial Services Industry Gala Dinner held under the Patronage of H.H. the Crown Prince.
- Access to business contacts and networking opportunities
- Searchable directory of BIA members, which potential clients can use to find a service provider.
- Preferred and priority access and standing with industry bodies associated with BIA such as:
- General Arab Insurance Federation (GAIF)
- Federation of Afro-Asian Insurance & Reinsurance Companies (FAIR)
- Gulf Coordination Commission for Insurance & Reinsurance Companies
- International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI)
To become a member,
download and fill the application form.
The above documents are PDF Files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view these pages click here
to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.